Tax Disputes

For all questions about tax disputes we have the right answer

I have a question

Dear PMPG, Tax assessments, external audits, notices of amendment – can you help me with these? Of course! We will be pleased to advise if, for instance, you don’t agree with a tax assessment as it is perhaps based on estimates that are too high.

Don’t agree with your tax assessment? Is your tax assessment based estimates that are too high?
Then you can file an appeal.
How? Ask us!


We will be pleased to assist you in the following areas:

  • Appeals procedure
  • Applications for suspensions of enforcement
  • Fiscal court proceedings
  • Appeals to the Federal fiscal court
  • Appeal against denial of leave to appeal to the Federal fiscal court
  • External audits
Lawyer Thomas Wenzler has widthdrawn from our partnership since 30.04.2016. His contact information is Raderberger Straße 129 50968 Köln Phone: 0221 28 27 530 Email: