Dear PMPG, I own an internationally active medium-sized company. Do you have some tax tips for me?
Whether you own a large corporation or a medium-sized company: international trade is becoming more important. We will advise you on issues concerning European and global tax law.
International tax consulting for companies:
In times of cross-border markets and international trade there will also always be questions concerning international tax law. For large corporations and medium-sized companies alike. Are you an international player? Then it’s best to not leave this topic to chance.
We will be pleased to provide advice on the following topics:
- Choice of an international location
- Establishment of subsidiaries and permanent establishments by domestic companies abroad – and vice versa.
- Employee secondments
- Cross-border creation of group structures (e.g. foreign holding company)
- Cross-border value added taxation based on national laws
- International restructuring and reorganisation
- Corporate financing across borders
- International loss utilisation
- Transfer pricing optimisation, analyses and documentation
- International company acquisitions and sales including tax due diligence
International tax consulting for private individuals:
Is a foreign country an alternative for your future plans or investments? Don’t take a risk and let us advise you on these points:
- Inheritance planning and drafting of wills in an international context
- Investments (including real estate) abroad
- Relocation abroad – and back